Saturday, March 15, 2008

Knight Rider

Summary: 24 year-old Stanford University Ph.D. candidate Sarah Graiman is set to follow in her genius father Charles’ footsteps. Her life takes a dramatic turn when men try to abduct her. She receives a mysterious phone call from KITT, a car of her father’s creation, letting her know that her father is in danger. Sarah and KITT set off to recruit her childhood friend Mike Tracer into helping them figure out who has her father and is trying to steal KITT. Mike, having just returned from serving in Iraq is jaded and reluctant to help, but eventually agrees.


Review: Have you seen the 1980’s Knight rider and wondered, “What happens after that?”. I did. Upon hearing the announcement of the new Knight Rider premiering on NBC I quickly went to my friends and to Rental Stores to get the DVD’s of the old Knight Rider and sat down and watched it. I really loved it and was hoping that this one would live up to expectations. Well I am here to say it did. Instead of making it like a Knight Rider part 2. It skipped a few years and had the Son of the original Knight be the new driver. As of March 13, 2008 TV.com showed the viewer Rating of Knight Rider at an 8.7 (Great). And some viewer reviews like “It's shameless, hokey fun!” (mccar29), “This film was awesome. I was so hype for it. I give it 10 out of 10!” (The_Star_Treker). I must say I agree cause I kept an open mind and really didn’t try to connect the new and the old. My Score? 10/10

No comments: